Friday, January 15, 2021

Walsh College: Master's of Deception

 


I saw the advertisement for Walsh College on WJBK, Fox 2, every day while in the Oakland County Jail (OCJ). The television in my pod was stuck on that channel. You couldn't watch anything, but Fox 2. My pod was the sex pod. The had women in what we called the bam-bam rooms. In these rooms, inmates performed various sex acts on deputies through the night. Many of the women weren't in a state of mental crisis at all. They came into jail and immediately gave a complete farce of a performance to get naked and go into one of these cells. The not only got to go home quickly as a reward, but had the chance to eat well, by getting free commissary and weekly hot food. Hot food, was burgers and fries, calzones, chili dogs and cookies, along with ice cold Pepsi. Mostly, however, they sat at their food slot naked and watched T.V. Everything Fox 2. I think that was their choice, because fox was thoroughly Republican, and all Conservatives stick together. Michael Bouchard was a Republican, and when I started my writing campaign, unknowingly I wrote to Huel Perkins. A man unwilling to help me, because he worked for the Conservative news channel. 

When I finally got home from the second of the recent stalking charges, I was ready to get my degree. I was never going to stop my zeal for a degree. It was very important that I finished, and I only had a few classes to go. I didn't have transportation at first, and decided to finish my degree at the online school University of Phoenix. I can't prove it, but my last session with University of Phoenix had been infiltrated by law enforcement. The people in that cohort group had given me such a hard time, and had threatened my grade in such a horrific way, I didn't want to risk the same experience and left. I had bought a car, and decided to take my chances with Walsh. It was going to be hard, I had imagined, because it was one of the best schools in Michigan. Getting your degree from there was a guaranteed successful career in Southeastern Michigan. That was true, only if you were a White student. I had come in contact with several racially stimulated experiences. Also, many of the male teachers were having sex with students, and I had been courted by a professor that wanted a relationship with me. He phoned me unsolicited, spoke unfavorably about his wife and marriage when he did and made statements in class that we were more than a professor/student relationship. Walsh hired an attorney out of Chicago that sided with them, of course.

I had been at Walsh almost a year and a half by now. My grades were slipping. My professors seemed to be lacking. My first problem, however, was online classes. Someone was going into my sessions and changing my posts. I had grammar errors, syntax errors and poor sentence structure. My professor Richard Chasdi, wrote me a scathing review, and said he didn't think I should be a student. I went back to the posts and saw all the errors and things and emailed him to tell him that was not my work. It continued through the rest of my stay at Walsh, until I spoke to Beth Barnes (the new Vice-President) and Dr. Mike Levens (the new President). They told me to write all my online post in PDF, and create a link and make my posts. Later, Susan Gilkey, my Operations "professor" would use that to fail me. She claimed that she had told me that that wasn't acceptable, and I had ignored her. She claimed that the other students couldn't reply to my posts, but they did. When I challenged her grade, Beth Barnes or Dr. Mike Leven stood up and said it was their doing. Dr. Mike Rinkus let my grade stand and I was not allowed to graduate. That was 2018.

In 2020, I was allowed to graduate. I left a flipped comment on Dr. John Moore. He is the head of Finance at Walsh and a fake PhD. That's the colleges biggest problem with me. It is also the reason I can't pass a test online. It is also the reason that Walsh won't allow me to attend their Master's College. Their college is full of fake PhD's and improper degrees. That Operations "Professor" has no degree at all, not even an Associate's degree. John Moore is not a PhD in anything, but he does have a Master's from Walsh. I wrote about it in a blog two years ago (click on the link below):

Walsh fake PhD's

I knew, because I've been around real professors; a lot. Seeing that law enforcement was attacking my education, it figured Walsh College was helping them. It was full of fakes. A group of people that was running a prostitution ring out of a jail, and a racket in local box stores, would be able to associated with a bunch of fake PhD's to ruin some Black woman's education. I even seen one of the prostitutes there once leaving class. But they graduated me and I should feel happy, but they are using the letter that is at the end of my first blog to keep me out. He said I wasn't happy with my experience and should seek my Master's elsewhere. He's right, because all my grades were one whole point less than it should be on my transcript. None of the local businesses will hire Black people, and Walsh doesn't care and doesn't try to build relationships with those who would hire Black students. Sadly, there are White students that have noticed what I have and are struggling. The fake professors find intelligence threatening and will unfairly grade a student down for being more intelligent than they are, Black or White. The idea that they are the elite in schools in this area is promoted by those partnerships, and their ability to influence the narrative to make them elite through bogus awards and word of mouth. I saw their commercials and thought they were the best, in reality they are a sham, and full of deceit.



No comments:

Post a Comment