Saturday, April 11, 2020

Yester Day Nightmare



I went to Walmart yesterday morning and saw a ghost. Stealing Capital of Oakland County. Pam Chambers, ex-Pontiac Police (PPD). She left, before I got home from prison in 2008. She went to Washington D.C. The City of Pontiac sent her there for some Homeland Security training and she got a new job with a local police department. She was still collecting a check from the PPD, and her new job. She hit the ultimate lick, before she lit up D.C. I know she was doing the same kind of stuff down there she did up there. You know drugs and drug dealers? I been tell the law she crooked since McDougal sanctioned her to get me she been trying to get out. Her brother Nate told her that she was dealing with "Crime Lord" Roderick "Boo" Lee, she has been trying to discredit me. Along with a deep seat lust for me on the side. They both needed to neutralize me and secure that they stay "beloved" in the eyes of law enforcement. That means that I have to be "taken care of" or "taken out", and either way, they tried it. 

Even if she helped construct a plan to ruined my life, we have never had harsh words. She always spoke to me with a smile on her face. Her sister, Herlon, is more obvious and if she don't like you, you know it. Pam is not dumb at all, and when I went to her shop, "Not Just Nails" 30 years ago, she was smiling. I was there to tell her that her brother was a dead-beat, but I wasn't going to be the kind of woman to abandon my child. She had been taking care of his first-born. I wanted her to know I'm not the type. Let me tell you that smiling faces lie and she's one of the most corrupt cops this city has ever known. She came into Sears and bought a treadmill from me. Got me about $30 commission. She was a Captain at the time. The man that she brought with her kept calling her that, when she looked over to him and asked, "Should I buy it?" I stood there, because many other crooked cops, prosecutors and county administrators had came in and did the same stit. Some even brought their wives and children.

Her daughter, Carlone, is probably 30-years old this year. I remember her at about six. She and Pam came into Concorde, back when I worked there, and she was well-behaved. She was quiet and didn't touch anything. Pam cam to the counter and spoke to me. We chatted for a while. She was talking to Michelle the towns thief. She sold all the barbers in town their stuff. She ordered from the stuff and passed it out the backdoor. No telling she was giving Pam things out the door, too. She had her nail shop, still and probably used Michelle to keep her nail polish and polish mover stocked. After we chatted Carlone did a curious thing. She broke her mother cheerful and polished banter as she left the store. She took her finger and tapped a bag of Skittles. In that moment, Pam's entire facial expression changed, her mood was a cloud over the entire builder and she reached out and touched Carlone in a mighty way. "I told you not to touch nothing," she warned her child. It was too late, anyway. As she gave the waring she gave the child a quick "pop" on the arm. The child winced, grabbed her arm and continued out the store.

I had seen the same treatment 20-years later. I was at the woman's house that braided my hair. She had a sister and a brother. The sister had two children, one was a very handsome little boy who flinch whenever the woman made a sudden move. One day we were sitting, we were talking and laughing, and the little boy stood watching us. Suddenly, he was hungry and asked for a bowl of cereal. The woman asked my briader if she had some cereal. Of course she had cereal for her nephew. He stood close to his mother, while she opened the box and poured the confections. The without warning, the little boy stuck his hand in the cereal. Again, with a sudden turn of character and personality, she slapped his hand so hard that the cereal spilled on the counter. Some cereal even fell to the floor. She started screaming profanities at the child, "What the f... is wrong with you!?!" He turned and looked me straight in the eye. Kids know, and they were standing around while she talked about me. He wanted to expose his mother as the monster she is. That's what then little Carlone was trying to do. Pam did not curse her child. She did turn into a fierce overseer that had given instruction before entering the store. What she didn't know is her child did not like her and wanted to expose her for the beast she is.

You ever heard of that song, "Smiling Faces, Sometimes"? Kids not only say the darndest things, but they do the darndest things, too. They will expose the true you, especially if they are sad, because of how you make them feel. They are innocent and need love and understanding and when they don't get it will "get" you. Even when they are not trying children expose their parents. A closet homosexual, will have a "Flamer" for a some or a "Butch" for a daughter. They lay out who you can't be to the world, by being who they are in public. You can no longer lie. You can no longer smile yourself away. You have been exposed by someone you have helped make and raise, fed and guided through the life you are trying to manipulate and cheat. But...God. Karma is a B-I-T! It is hard and longsuffering. This woman was a nightmare for me in the middle of the day. Her eyes got wide when she saw me and I had no effect. I had just met the devil in the aisle and didn't flinch. I have already won. There was no need to fear.

Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble.
James 2:19

No comments:

Post a Comment