Thursday, November 7, 2019

DTE, Comcast, Genisys, the State and Me



I hate to say this, but I have an issue with a public works organization. Mainly, I have an issue with DTE Energy. Back in the Summer of 2013, after I got off the Val Gross case, I got a few bills. The first notice was from my credit union. Genisys Credit Union that was first T&C Credit Union, and serviced half the city, because they serviced the plant workers. They are a staple in this city. Well, they used to be. Fifteen years ago, you couldn't get in the door. The line wrapped around three times, and you can forget the drive-thru. The State of Michigan had withdrew 35% of my money out of my account. I straightened that out, but then there was the letter from Comcast that said that I owed them over $900. Someone had gotten a security system from them, in my name, didn't pay for it and stole all of the equipment. Last letter, was from DTE telling me that I had three houses with lights and gas on in my name. That's what they do to me. They try to "pile on the misery". Most recently, they refused to give me the tab on my SUV. They claim that I need to bring proof of my insurance to my local Secretary of State (SOS). I rented a car from Enterprise Car Rental, another shady organization, the man asked me for proof of insurance. I told him that I have insurance, but I don't have the proof. Before this, I was bombarded with flyers to get my airbag recall taken care of. 


These people, the ones trying to destroy my life are cunning. I got a flyer every-other-day. Finally, I needed to just go in and straighten out the situation. When I got there, there was an option to get a rental for the day. That's when the question came up about the insurance. A weeks later, it would be my birthday. I got the card that would help me pay for my tab renewal and jumped on the SOS website to get my tab weeks before my birthday. A notice came up, "You will have to show proof of insurance." Now, I know my man isn't crazy and he would be liable for me, if I didn't have insurance a hit someone, got in an accident at all or God forbid, I killed someone. My car would be parked if I didn't have insurance. I still drive however, because I have insurance and valid license. I'll fight a ticket. If fact, last year, when he first started to pay, I was pulled over by a cop that lied and said that I ran a stop sign. He said, "Remember, you have to make a complete stop at a stop sign. Even if there is no traffic to stop for." Shocked I replied, "Okay." But the "No Contact" clause in my relationship, makes it a difficult stipulation. They do things that make me think it's is my man doing it. So, I get mad at him and our relationship can be dissolved by their lies. Since the whole insurance payment thing, I don't believe that anything negative that happens to me is his fault. Those three damning and irritating things happening to me all at once were meant to break me, but I'm not easily broken.

Back then, I didn't know what the real issue was. My credit union, DTE and Comcast seemed to be ganging up on me. I straightened out all the issues with phone calls. Comcast has never acknowledged any fake accounts in my name. I had cable in my name at my house for about 12 years. I was never told about another account that I had opened. While in jail the last time, someone dissolved that account and forced my mother to put cable in her name and sent me a check for the balance she had paid. Last summer I got a job. I was called into the office and fired for nothing and the company was told that I was unhireable. My food stamps were cut. My Social Security was cut and my bank stopped paying my car payment and I was hit. My mother never offered me a penny to help. My man that could, but doesn't have contact with me, had to give up and help. Everything was out of control and I was so stressed out. Everything got taken care of, and a year later, I'm back on track. Accept my tab on my car in 2019. I don't leave my house to do anything, but buy groceries and wash clothes. My man tells me that I have insurance and my licence are good. The only thing that I will get a ticket for is "No Proof of Registration". I am to go home and call and get a court date to fight it. They want me to think that I have no insurance at all, and that if I get stopped my car will get towed.


The State of Michigan is their biggest bully. Not only do they fix it that I have no insurance on the website, but they threaten the women in the jail. If a woman tells that they are being sold in the jail, the State has women that work for the Oakland County Jail, and will take a woman's children. Their children can be in a safe and warm place and they will take them out of a place of peace, and put them in the Foster Care System and we know what that can be like. They cut my food benefits a month early to try and give me a one-two punch and failed. My case worker found herself in an administrative hearing and giving my benefits back to me. By the time I got them, however, it was November. It was October, when SSA gave me back the money they took from me prematurely. Those orders came from the Pontiac Office. They dish out benefits at will and have tried to cut mine several times. I was found "Not Guilty" in the Gross case, and I was supposed to get $5K of backpay. Do you think I got a dime? Whenever you get arrested and charged with a crime, and you get found "Not Guilty" you get all of your back-pay that you are out of fighting your case. Deputy Alder cuts me off aid as soon as I get to jail and he sees that I'm not participating in prostitution. The prostitutes continue to get their food stamps, State aid and SSI, while in jail. They sold their food stamps to friends for money and my girl Lisa's sister paid her rent, because when she got out, all her checks would be in the bank and she would paid her sister back. I was always shut off after the first month. The rules say that I am entitled to my first check, because I hadn't been in jail the entire month. When I got home, they would cut my check for a "overpayment".


Last year, it happened, again. DTE had allowed someone to put lights and gas in homes in Detroit. I haven't had lights in my name, since 1998, and I even had a balance fraud the fraud they allowed to happen. A young man that works for DTE, when asked why they turned on lights and gas in a home, when I have a balance on my name? "Well, ma'am the balance wasn't over $200. We will turn on customers with a balance, less that that amount." My only reply was, "Are you serious?" But I was yelling. The last time, it was Inkster, Detroit and some city in the Northern part of Michigan. My niece who frequented the jail at one time, also had her identity stolen. They also had gotten a Meijer card up there, too, IN MY NAME. No one has my information like that, but the county jail. Early 2018, I discovered that there was three new houses in Detroit with lights and gas on in my name. I had a fit and DTE told me they couldn't turn them off, because I could be the scammer. Why would the scammer call and get the lights cut off? I was cussing and loud talking. They even refused to give me any information on the accounts. I kept getting bills and letters in the mail like crazy. I was so frustrated with DTE, but this wasn't the first time, but the other times were different, before the "weed growing houses" they have in Detroit. Someone told me that if I have a $300 bill for a month of service that someone was using my likeness for a marijuana "grow house" in Detroit. Well, "grow houses", because there was three of them. She also said that most of the time the police knows about them. I thought that figures, because it was the Sheriff's Department is the ones that are handing out my info!

Besides, DTE will shut off the grid in my area. Leaving my mother and I in the dark for 24-hour. They don't think I'm going to leave my house, but one of the five times it happened, I did. I could look out our side window and see that Perkins Street has lights. That's the street the "Great Mattie Hatchett" lives on. They never shut off her grid, just ours. On the night that I went to my aunts, we were the only grid off in this area. I called a friend of mine that lives near Perdue, and he had lights. They will shut our lights off at will. Keeping every light on around us. They wanted me to believe that's my man, too.  He never wants me alone and in the dark, especially when he's not there to protect me. We've had about four refrigerators in the last five years. It's a scam the workers pull to get refrigerators to fix up and sell. One young man came into the house, reached into the freezer and ripped the back out of it. In doing that, he exposed the coils that runs through the back that makes it cold. I bugged my eyes out and and asked, "What you do that for?" He told my mother and me that they make fridges to breakdown and not be fixed. I wanted to ask him, "If that's true, why do you still have a job?" 


Our landlord has a insurance thingy. If the stove or refrigerator breaks, they fix it or get a new one.When the men come and get the old ones they fix them and sell them, but the ABC Warehouse and Home Depot has to do something to them, before they get to our house. It's another scheme and another reason Michigan is the most corrupt state in the union. They have created a scam out of broken refrigerators. The fourth, that we have now, is broken and making noise. It will conk out any minute now, and DTE is quick. They'll be here in less than two days. The crooked work men will say it is unrepairable and we'll have a new one in less than three days. Our landlord is efficient and will head out to the store the very next day, and it will be delivered the day after that. Sears had a similar deal with water-heaters and washers and dryers. I told you that they created cash receipts on returns and one receipt for a $799 treadmill was refunded four or five times. Big ticket items are BIG business, but so is marijuana, money laundering, State benefits, Federal benefits and prostitution.




No comments:

Post a Comment