Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Anna Simon is not the story

Anna Simon ex-President MSU


I'm going to admit, I didn't know this woman's name. She's been called "The former President of MSU", so much that I had to Google that very sentence to find out her name. Unlike Larry Nassar, who has been paraded on every major network in Detroit by name, this woman has no name. When I got the notification on my Facebook page, from Channel 7 Action News, the comments were already rolling. The general consensus is that she is a lying monster. Everything that Larry Nassar had done was now her fault and she should pay for the pain and suffering for every single woman that was raped and abused by Nassar. Really? I thought that he had been molesting young women for earlier than her tenure. In short, this is a witch-hunt, to further punish someone for the misguided choices of a sick man. There are men that are leading this investigation and who are going to punish this woman for doing her job. Like it or not, she didn't lie simply to protect herself, but to protect the university, too. If she lied, at all. Who wants to deal with all that mess? People who have never known the suffering of a whistle-blower, like I have as a whistle-blower myself, you ain't ready for that mess. As a woman, without a man to protect you every day, you have no cover. You will be like me, unable to walk outside my door without being harassed.

What really makes me mad about this arrest is her obvious masculine looks. If she was dainty, and sweet with a bob and Ann Klein conservative specs, she wouldn't be where she is. She's not nice and frail, but has a man-like quality, and the faces that she makes. Well, they tell you in no uncertain terms that she is not to be messed with. Even now, being arrested at 71, she doesn't look scared. She looks mildly perturbed, by the gall of being arrested. She was, if she lied, denying the thing that would have brought the entire State of Michigan legacy to a fall. Being a hero in this situation was not going to be easy. There is always a group of perverted White men that are willing to keep whatever mess that is going on going. Men who themselves have participated in some kind of sexual deviance that they don't want exposed. Men who believe that no matter what is going on, they don't care, women are tools used for the purpose of satisfying a man. Living at that time for 67-years, she knew that all that was in those files weren't going to be told without casualties. The real causes and causers would never come to the forefront. Someone else would have to take the blame and she did not want that to be her! Can you blame her?

Can you really blame her? I spent months that turned into years in the Oakland County Jail (OCJ). I was literally tortured and sent to mental institutions, because I didn't want to prostitute in jail. Judges, lawyers, prosecutors and deputies did me wrong and let it all happen. When a 11-member jury claimed that I was guilty of a crime, when the so-called victim had lied in open-court. There was one lone holdout, a Black man that refused to find me guilty, because he had heard the lie. My lawyer spoke to the foreman and told him that they were wrong. That man told her that he never heard a lie. She came back to me and hunched her shoulder and said, "You're lucky they took your plea. They were going to give you at least eight years." My limit was 14 months, and I had done 17. I took a plea, because I was afraid that I would be found guilty, and the same judge that sent me to prison on a 90-day case, would send me back to prison for longer. Based on what my lawyer had said that was going to be 4-times the 17 months. I had done four years on the 90-day limit. That's not the least of it. The prosecutor took those 17 months and gave me 5 years’ probation on top of that. I had beat her in 2013, and my so-called victim was a White man and she wanted to "send a message" I guess. She wasn't a loser and no Black woman, belong with a White man. I don't see this case as any different with Lou Anna Simon's gender and outward appearance being the driving factor.

People are crying for those young women and their situation. Angry that they were fondled by their sports doctor...Boo hoo! What about the women in OCJ that are there right now, giving sexual favors for potato chips and hamburgers. Who cares about them? Who cares about me? I'm being harassed and followed, my house is tapped, my phones are tapped, and law enforcement is trying to ruin my life. I refused to prostitute and told people about it. What about us? Do we not matter, because of our color, or crimes or our economic class? Because we don't live in the suburbs and aren't subject to the thrills of having to be athletes and even meet a man like Larry Nassar? Why hasn't anyone heard me? How come no one has come to those women rescue. It's been eight years, since my first letter. Where is our cavalry? Who is going to save a whore? I'm not a whore, but believe me, many of those women in OCJ aren't either. Their circumstances, have put them in a place where their womanhood can be exploited. They are using DHS to blackmail them and threatening to take their children.  My story is the real story and they won't allow a single news franchise in Metro-Detroit to air it on their station. White men are following me, harassing me and making my life a living hell. They want to pimp women, buy cars, boats and Christmas presents. I mean all women that enter that jail, regardless of height, weight, color, national origin, creed or religious affiliation. EVERY woman is susceptible, can and will be sold, but no one cares about that. It is happening in Wayne County, too.

Lou Anna Simon is the victim of a male driven world. No matter who is in charge, this seems to be the condition of women in America. They have other women saying she should rot in jail. The woman has never committed a crime in her life. If she is found guilty, she'll get probation and will probably see a probation officer for two years and die. These men, however don't care. They think she is strong. I'm attractive and strong, I don't look masculine, but I'm not afraid. As they try to run me off the road and frighten me. Try to mentally break me down with fire trucks, EMS trucks and crack dealers trying to run me down on my city streets. I still won't stop writing. I have sought refuge in my house, but I will do what I need to do to survive. I will still ride on the highway, I still go into the drug dealing stores, if necessary and I won't let them embed so much fear in me that I stop living. When you see photos of Ms. Simon, she doesn't seem like the type who can be intimidated either! 

People, this is not the story. This is the story they want you to hear, now. This is the story that will make Schuette look like he's still on the job, after his epic loss and his seat being taken by an openly gay woman. They are going to prosecute a woman that looks gay and send a message that no one is off limits. I'm a Black woman and part of a protected class of people. These men do not care! They will risk the idea that they are harassing a Black woman and will appear racist if found out. Like the men that were hiding the Nassar sex crimes, they think no one will ever know who they are. I will bet you a million dollars that someone knows exactly who they are. I'm just disappointed that I can't say that in time we will all know. I have literally suffered for the last 17-years and none of my nemesis have been exposed. Some of them have died, retired or allowed to keep their jobs out of "The Blue Wall". Nassar, like Weinstein, was a gift. A gift to help women during the #Metoo Movement that conveys that they are doing their part. There are 100 deputies that work that Annex, every day. Who is going to be fired? Who is going to jail? The most important question that other men ask is, "Who will feed his family?" "How will his household run without him?" "How can we let the public know that law enforcement has been breaking the law for over 20-years?" We can't...We simply can't. So, women like Lou Anna Simon and I suffer. 

It makes you think that the bad guy wins, every time. People didn't like Weistein. Larry Nassar was a nerd and probably didn't have many friend, anyway. The "Good ole Boys" are protected. They hold to a creed that doesn't allow them to be caught. They look out for one another. Keep one another's secrets and they keep everything they have. That's the game. Only those of different race, or fall in love with different races, are weird or obnoxious are set-up for extinction. Come on, this is just like high school. Lou Anna Simon is being prosecuted, because she looks different. Anna Simon is a woman that is not allowed to exercise her right to make choices. If she looked like Bestie Devos or Nancy Pelosi, she wouldn't be where she is, today, fighting for her freedom. We know those women lie, too. But they have the support of entire parties, too. Lou Anna Simon had to pay to get support, two lawyers at $200 an hour. I'm tortured every day, because I don't have any money and those women in jail right now are sold for the same reason. Plus, we are worthless to society. Criminals are subject to all kinds of injustice, including being murdered by the police. Even when, in the case if Ms. Simon and MSU, the victims involved are worthy of justice and aren't criminals or dress "funny". The system is broken, and someone needs to fix it.

Now, they want to put her in a system that doesn't work. A system that creates repeated felons and doesn't correct their behavior at all. Synder is building a vocational center at Huron Valley and that facility is over-crowded by at least 800 women. There is mold in makeshift showers in a dorm made from a warehouse. There is a mysterious rash going around and I believe a scam with Huron Valley Hospital. I believe that they lie and saying women have cancer. They are cutting off women breast and giving them chemo-treatments. When the say they are sick in the units, they are told, "Drink some water and lie down". But he wants to look like he's done something great, before leaving office, even if its cosmetic and doesn't do a thing about the women's condition. They are dying in there for no cause. These are the real stories, the stories that aren't told, because citizens don't want to hear about the suffering of criminals, until the meet an ex-convict in a dark parking lot during Black Friday. I bet you'll care about prison reform then...


No comments:

Post a Comment