Friday, December 13, 2019

Party Down with the CNS Workers

James Patton
Outreach Coordinator
Community Network Services (CNS)


The man in the picture above is James Patton. His title is "Outreach Coordinator" for Community Network Services (CNS). I have been told and suspect he is a pimp. He and Dr. Z work together at CNS. You remember Dr. Z, don't you? He is the doctor that Judge Martha Anderson called in open court that lied on me. He told the judge that he had said that he was going to put me on medication, but I told him that I wouldn't take it if he did. When the truth is that he never mentioned medication to me at all. We would sit and talk once a week and we did that about four times, and he never, ever mentioned medication to me! But he lied to the judge and said he had. I no longer see Dr. Z. He is left for "Patton's Prostitutes". I see a nurse practitioner. Even if I am supposed to be "insane", she does everything that a doctor of psychiatry can do. What the key is in this instance is credibility. When Patton is pimping these women, he needs to have something on them. Most of these women come from the jail. No one wants to be committed and Dr. Z can commit a woman or man, for that matter, in an instant. Just like he did to me, his lies are not questioned, especially in a corrupt system. They mostly know that he is lying, but accept his lies as truth and allow his words to damage your life. As in my case. On his words, the judge sent me back to jail. That time, I was given spoiled milk, put on food loaf, my food all mixed in a blender and forced to go on a hunger strike, until I no longer had to eat it. 

For these men they could care less about what I went through, or how I feel. It's all about cold-hard cash. This man pimps a lot of the White girls, because he thinks they are weak, but they are the ones that told me about him and Dr. Z. He doesn't want me at the Waterford Office, at all. That's where he works and refuses to have me come. Even if, every now and again I can turn up there. They were giving me pills at the pharmacy there, Geneco. They put something on them that made me reek with anxiety and depression. I quickly moved my meds over to Rite-Aid pharmacy, where I get all the rest of my medications. I knew something was up when the girl called me to remind me that I needed to come pick up my medication. I hung up the phone and thought, "She thinks I'm crazy or something?" I went and picked them up and threw them in the trash. Because here's the thing that I have learned in and out of mental institution the last 20-years. You don't have to take your medication. They can't make you do anything, unless you break the law, are a danger to yourself or someone else. Get to acting a fool and they can shoot you up with enough drugs to put you to sleep for a couple of days. If you still acting crazy, they shoot you up with some more. That's why Dr. Z told a big lie on me. If he suggested medication to me, I would have filled the script and just not taken it. I don't have to, but if I get out of hand in the community that is just cause for them to institutionalize me and force me to take drugs. They claimed that I was insane, however, when I didn't stalk Val Gross, but sane when I didn't stalk Steve Wittebort. I go in and out of sanity.

So, CNS has these slamming parties with free food. I mean good catered meals and presents and music. A slamming D.J. I mean they be jamming. I'm no longer invited. In fact, they hide the flyers when I'm coming, and my case manager doesn't give me the date. My nurse practitioner usually has the flyer on her desk, too. Nope, there isn't a flyer to be found. I just started going back to them, after a two year hiatus. After 2015, I was banned from all events and they all are popping! This year, after the summer picnic, I had to write a letter to the head of CNS and tell him about the happenings at the affair. They had two black women, about 400-pounds a piece, nodding off at a picnic table. I assume they were doped up, because they were such a threat. Due to their size the people at their home-care facility was afraid of them. People were taking video that's totally out of the question! It infringes on the clients privacy. I'm going to try to create a link on this blog that will allow you to read the letter as written, no edits. If your device has Word, you can read it and understand why I've been banned. My case manager is so foul. She is the person that is supposed to make sure I get to all events, and if I don't have transportation, provide transportation for me. She didn't tell me anything about it. I'm writing Medicaid and letting them know that they pay for services and they are singling me out and giving other clients perks that they deny me. For your information that is the "Equal Protection Under the Law" provision of the U.S. Constitution. It's where Civil Right get its legitimacy. Everyone in this country must get the same treatment. If you don't give me the same courtesy that you give others in my situation, you have trampled my rights as a member of my class. In this case member of CNS.

They had the annual Christmas Party on Tuesday for my team. They sent me a flyer saying that it would be on the 13th, today. Everyone at Community Network Service was in on the gag. I even went to the Pontiac Office once. They didn't have any flyers at the reception area. They have hired Altronese Cunningham as the new Lead Receptionist there. What a joke, she's one of them and treats those clients like dogs. She knows not to try her mess on me, again. I can say that my case manager was in the back with another worker, probably smoking crack, and lied on her. They are all running in the same cunning circles. They don't want me at events so they can suck down all the food, make the clients freak dance with one another, participate in the "Fight Club" and every other indecent act they can come up with. That includes having sex with them. They want to be able to do it all without my watchful eye. It's not snitching, because I'm one of them. I consider myself a Whistle Blower. Until you get up and have breakfast with a man that's been forced to have sex, with another man, the night before! You could never fathom what I'm talking about. Until you see a soul so badly broken, will you ever know. Lashow has been going through it most of his life. These people, the people who try and silence me are expert "killers of ones soul". They do everything that they can to break your spirit; everything. They take all your dignity and freedoms and throw you out for the dogs. Hey, but God...But God!



Letter to Kevin Garrett dated September 4, 2019:

https://1drv.ms/w/s!Agg_0E0QYbnyjzWNvOEu60JyzDfJ





No comments:

Post a Comment