Tuesday, July 9, 2019

Facebook Jail

On July 2, 2019, I woke up and was in Facebook Jail. There was a meme where a woman was looking over her boyfriends shoulder. He was reading a text that asked him to come over, because his girl was going to work. He ended the text with "I love you". Then the meme asked, What's your next move?" The meme is below:



I wrote my next move would be to ask if he is a "f*g". I wrote other curse words, but I left letters out and replaced them with an asterisk. So, I'm thinking that the word that was offensive is "f*g" It is a homosexual term that is according to Facebook is offensive to homosexuals. So, why would they post a meme and ask my next move, if they want homosexuals to not be offended? Who is Facebook to decide what is an insult and what is not? People call "Ni**a's on my page all day. That is offensive to me. None of my friends have been put in Facebook jail! Why not just get rid of offensive memes all together.

I see Black kids twerking, young Black men in horrible sexist situations that are so stereotypical of a gay man that is just demonstrative. I got a video in my "Memories" of a Black man acting extra gay. It starts in his bedroom. He's laying in the bed talking to his boyfriend. Then his mother calls him to mow the lawn. He get's up and acts like total gay man. His mother calls him a "punk" and "fat". He is a very exaggerated way, gets outside and tells his "boo", "I'll call you beck!" Starts the mower and in a very gay and exaggerated manner, with all the gay mannerisms starts mowing the lawn! 

The police have Facebook looking at all my posts, because I write blogs about their illegal activities and those of the City Council in Pontiac. I use Facebook as a platform to get the word out and pay for ads that help my blogs reach people in and around Pontiac, and surrounding areas. My nephew came over and told me that they can delete your account all together if they you break their rules four times. These crooked cops State or Federal are using their influence as law-enforcement to try to get me kicked off Facebook. This would help block my blogs from being read. They have used their influence to decrease my audience on Facebook, as well as Google that powers my blog. 

I used to pay for ads and get three or four-thousand hits. In fact, Eric Hawkins resigned his position from the Southfield Police Department, after my blog about him. His absence was mighty blow to crooked law-enforcement and their illegal activities. Now, they are using their influence to minimize my blog being shared on Facebook. I have seen people murdered on Facebook. A Asian man chopped a man up on the street. I've seen women shot in the head and children being physically abused. It's not taken down, because it may help a child be safe. Black children are exploited on Facebook, twerking and in sexual "grown-folk" situations. All of that is offensive to me. I've had to block people with vaginas, sexual positions and butt-naked women on my feed. One word, makes them suspend my account for seven(7) days. That ain't nothing, but the police. Using their influence to harass me, because people are reading my blog and people are taking action, because of it. Here's another example:


As a woman, I am offended. I don't think of myself as a ho. Our little girls twerking offends me. Look at this video that has circulating on Facebook for a year:


https://www.facebook.com/9jagidi/videos/402820877219858/

This is all a joke. Who made Facebook judge and jury about who is offended? How come they get to decide who is offensive and who is not? I was offended that they put up a meme, ask me a question and then are offended by how it was answered. I report videos and memes all the time, and I never knew that word is offensive. I've been offended a lot on Facebook. Those shadows over death videos are only making people want to see what's under them even more. Doing that might be the legal thing, but not the best thing to do. I have seen gore, death and things I would never want to see. I socialize on Facebook and would never want to change, but I guess after two more bad words I won't have a choice. I called a "b*tch" and a "f*g" and now I can lose my Facebook? Who is policing Facebook? Check out this video with this young Black boy pushing up on this little Black girl. Talk about inappropriate.

https://www.facebook.com/lilphee1/videos/1420703321310977/

No comments:

Post a Comment