Monday, February 4, 2019

Fieger Law...Song and Dance?

Geoffrey Fieger
I got a rejection letter from the Fieger Law Firm, today. I called them last week, because I wanted help with my situation. I have contacted them several times over the last 20 years. I have never gotten a invitation for a interview or meeting with an attorney. Then, I suddenly realized the reason that I am having all of these problems. Oakland County Sheriff's Deputies are running a prostitution ring out of the jail's clinic. That means that men are buying sex. Who runs Fieger Law? I bunch of men. I always knew that men from Oakland County's administration bought women, and that lawyers knew that their clients were going to the jail to prostitute. Some of the lawyers would put money in their accounts, because more than likely, their clients were paying them with sex. I was just so naive to believe that Fieger's commercials were true. That he was a good and honest litigator that worked for the people, wasn't going to give in to the system's evil ways. He was different and would help his clients without money, unless he won.


Boy, I was really stupid and know now that a man is a man. I can't say that Mr. Fieger is buying sex in the clinic at the Oakland County Jail's (OCJ), but someone there is. My case is a classic harassment case. None of the people involved can ever say that I threatened them, which is the core of a stalking case. The idea that it took nearly two years to get access to phone records, when you can access those in less than a day. A woman from the phone company told me that she could have those records in seconds if she had the correct phone number. Getting them to me would be a matter for the US Mail. In fact, I know that Jeff Buchmann, received my record in the Chief case within three days, saw that the Chief had lied and ignored the records and put them away. For 18 months they claimed that it wasn't that easy and that they were having a hard time retrieving the records to the Pontiac Police Department. They sent me their phone bills, when any cop worth his weight in pennies knew exactly what I needed, and it wasn't phone bills. When my attorney asked the prosecutor for the records in discovery they should have produced them, but not in Oakland County.

Any attorney who was for anything good, could easily win a lawsuit. Unless they were engaged in soliciting prostitutes from the jail. I can remember the woman we called Naomi. She was tall and thin and when she came up the stairs naked, with nothing but a shirt on, Laura Z. cried out. Oh my God, look, she looks just like Naomi Campbell! I came to my door and looked out and saw a woman coming up the stairs with long legs, smooth black skin and deep bounce curls. Where I lived, it was solitary confinement where they put the prisoners that start trouble. That's how I had gotten there, and when they locked "Naomi" in her cell, we called her to asked why she was in our pod. She claimed that a deputy brought her over, because she's slammed her cell door. She slammed her cell door, because he refused to give her a new pair of pants. She had messed her pants, because she was on her period and through the night made a mess. She said the deputy told her it wasn't his fault she didn't wear panties. When he asked where her panties were, she got angry and slammed her door. Now, she lived with us. We got her tampons and toilet paper, I gave her a used bar of soap. I thought that important to her situation. The deputies, knowing her problem left and said they would send up a trustee with toilet paper, pads and tampons later. "Sit on the toilet! We got you!" Someone screamed from their door. They called out to the inmate on their walk.



"Here, go give this to 22!" They walked down the stairs got the tampons and toilet paper. Others offered more and she yelled back to us her thank yous. There was a lot of cross talk, and it was mainly about her lawyer. Her cousin, supposedly, used her name and had a warrant. She had been arrested for that. I wondered why she needed a lawyer. All that needed to happen is that she give her finger prints and go home. Nope, she had a little case she had to take care of. She came to me and showed her proof that she had money. She was to buy all of us hot food when it came. It seems her lawyer had sent her $50. She also told me that she would buy me a bar of soap. She spoke of her lawyer more like a friend than an attorney and he seemed to be a friend. My lawyer would never give me anything. He thought, because I was their for stalking the Chief that I had screwed half the police force. He asked me, "Who else have you been with?" I looked at him like he was crazy and replied, "I haven't been with none of them!" He was flirty, too. Would raise his eye brows and look at me funny. I wasn't interested. I thought his flirting was just because he was old. He got sick and I got a new lawyer that had always seemed like there was something else. I can't explain it, but I was lost. I knew they were prostituting by now, but not with their lawyers. I started understanding why some of the women could get their lawyers to write motions and have court on the spare of the moment.


I guess Geoffrey Fieger's lawyers aren't any different, or maybe even Fieger. I went to court in 2017 and I couldn't fight the lawyers off me. They walked passed me and smiled. Walked towards me after a meeting at the bench and smiled a coy little smile and nodded. I was shocked, because I had never gotten any litigators who acted like that. They usually never made eye contact or anything. These men were acting like ambulance chasers that smelled a slip and fall. No, I got a good case and that proved it for me. My case is simple and easy to win. I just haven't gotten to the right lawyer, yet. Fieger talks a good game, and even tried to convict a fellow lawyer of sexual harassment. What would make a man that is supposed to be so big on Women's Rights, turn my case down? It's an "open and shut case". There is no way to lose. It's not time, yet. Plus, they want to keep quiet the idea that Steve Wittebort is a liar. That makes everything a lie, because the basis for all other charges against me a lie, because they based their cases on that lie. I'm not an attorney, yet, but I am smart. Geoffrey Fieger and his team are probably guilty of soliciting a prostitute, or doing a job, with their payment being sex. Either way, they are losing out. They would lose their license, however, if it was ever found out they were doing anything like that. I'm sure those deputies tied their nuts in a sack, quickly. It's just not time...


No comments:

Post a Comment