Wednesday, July 25, 2018

The Truth Please...


Keyon Payton
I can recall on Facebook, a post Pastor Payton made about his sermon of the day. He said something that was wrong. Like most preachers I know, he had went to The Bible, found a verse and wrote an entire sermon around a couple of passages, and had fed his flock a piece of the pie. He had left out the entire meaning, behind God's story. For me, it just didn't sound right. I must admit, I don't remember the verses or the book it is in. Some of you who are familiar may know the story and enlighten me. I am a minister of sorts. I've been called and God leads me where I should go. I don't and probably will never put a title to my name, because God is not about titles, he's not about buildings and he's not about money. God is about souls, and if Jesus is our example, God is about saving souls from hell. Hell on earth and the living hell after death. Those who worship God, "must worship him in spirit and in truth". Pastor Payton is lacking in both spirit and truth. He's a liar and has lied to our State and the people of Pontiac. Having the President of the Ministerial Fellowship did not help his cause...Not at all!

The Bible is not meant to be read in two or three verses, but as a whole. You have to first understand what God is telling his people as a whole. Pastor Keyton had missed the true message that was being taught to the people of that time. The people, and I believe it was in the time of Noah were marrying a breed and not race of people that were no suitable to the people of God and they had been told specifically not to marry these people. They were marrying this breed and making covenants with them and had made children with them and God said that wasn't good. His punishment came to the people not for nothing, but from disobedience, and that caused God to act. There was no arbitrary striking down of anyone, due to some need God has to punish. This is the trouble with preachers, today, especially in Pontiac. They don't want to tell their congregations that God punishes no arbitrarily. No, God punishes based on acts you've committed. Acts your father, mother and ancestors have committed and only your obedience can help sever you from that curse. Teaching your flock that they are "good" and bad is happening to you just because is irresponsible. It is also a reson for you to be curse, your children and your children's children.

Keyon then went to my cousin Kayre Stanley to ask questions. Kayre knows nothing about me, because I haven't had solid interaction with him since he was three. He is a preacher, as I am, and many members of our family are, but we are not friends. His life is his and mine is mine. I also do not subscribe to his type of religion either. I have had to tell many preachers over the years that I am their equal and not their subordinate, and when they refuse to treat me like that I digress. I'm not your "toy" to play with. Then your mind set is all wrong, I am not a woman, but a preacher with you in Christ. If God has not spoken to you and said that I am your wife. I expect you to treat me as a member of the clergy, like you do the other men who have accepted their call, and nothing more or nothing less. I won't be demeaned as a child of God, nor as his faithful servant... So, Keyon had to go back to the Book and read the entire story and understand what he didn't read, did not elaborate on or did not teach his flock. I haven't thought about it, until now.

Last night, Keyon came to the podium at the City Council Meeting and lied. He said that he was in fact eligible to run for State Representative in the 29th District. He failed me and he failed the people of Pontiac. He claimed to have a residence here in Pontiac. A family home that belongs to him that he is using as his address to run. That is not the address that is on his application to run, and when he filed that paper work he had promised to be honest. All the information that was given was true, to the best of his knowledge. His knowledge about himself must be slipping, because he has no idea where he lives. But I did find this:



This is a tax deed for an address on Maurer Street in Pontiac. I believe that this is the house that he is referring to. He has not paid taxes on this property in Pontiac in four years. This is not his place of residency. THIS IS NOT WHERE HE LIVES. He resides on Noble Street in West Bloomfield. That's why, I made it clear what Rite Aid I saw his wife. It was the one right down the street from his house! The reason she the man cut in front of her in line, was because she stood so far away from the rest of us, he didn't know what she was doing. If she was in line, or doing something else. This woman is so arrogant that she actually removed herself from the rest of us, like she was too good to stand in line among the "common folk". That included a White man from West Bloomfield. He had no problems doing what he did, because she was standing at such a far proximity that he took her place. I saw she was there first, but she took no action on her own behalf and neither would I for her. She's so conceited and I'm kinda confused where all the arrogance is truly coming from.

I see pictures on the internet of him on his knees praising her. Putting rings on her finger and worshiping her. How can a man, whose job it is to serve people, worship a woman that thinks she's better than everybody? His woman who can't even stand too close to people in line at the drug store. Her arrogance is profound and his fondness for her publicly only fuels her inability to see the need to change. How can a man, who want to serve his people, serve a person like that? If one person says, "She's really nice, you just got to get to now her..." Please, people like that expect people to want to be around them, make all the consolations and be involved in a one-sided relationship. That is not serving the people, but serving yourself. Then Keyon will reply, "I chose this life, and she didn't. I can't want her to be different to please me," That's where the problem lies, his choices.



He chose a woman that reflects who he is. Better than everybody else. Better than Grady, Morehouse graduate and Pastor of New Bethel. He can't make money and truly win with her attitude, but he admires her personality, because it's a reflection of who he really is as a person, Supercilious...Stuck up in other words. She's that, even if she has no other reason why she should be that. Those are the lies you tell. Those are the fallacies you have erected to create a life that is better than the people you wish to serve. You're an elitist, a scholar, the Pharisees were men just like you. Only they would never worship a woman like you, and they hated women. Which is the one good thing about you. The purpose of the State stipulating that the person running in the district should live in the district, goes towards empathy. You should be able to know, understand and empathize with the needs of the people you serve. You do not serve me, living in a 300K home in West Bloomfield, with a wife who is unable to "walk with the people", whom you worship...I'm sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment