Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Mr. Schuette, your assistance is needed in Troy!


Image result for Bill Schuette
Bill Schuette

I am a student at a College. I've been there for two years, now, and it's time for me to graduate. I have two classes, now. I had one, but my Operations and Management instructor made an on-ground class into a on-line class in the middle of the semester. I had discovered that she wasn't a PhD., in the first week of classes. She was pretty upset about it. I emailed her boss and told her that I was having problems with this instructor and why. She assured me that she had a PhD., from Capella University, an on-line school. She also claimed to have worked in engineering for GM for 22+ years, even if she never taught me anything. It's a long running practice at this college to give yourself a PhD. It's just what they do.

I had filed a sexual harassment complaint on my Statistics instructor. He was really into getting close to me. It seemed he liked the way I smelled. So, he would pull up really close when he was showing me the mini-tab calculations on my computer. I was bothered by it, of course. I got sock in the early part of the course and had to withdraw. His acts of perversion were soon forgotten and I went on to take the course the following semester. Guess what? Yep, "Mr. Smelly Sniffy" was back. My very first day, he came to sit near me. I said I wasn't going to put up with him. I got a tutor. The school has a Stats tutor, but he is worthless. I tried to use him my first class, you take to Stats, and he was awful.

My tutor started making it clear for me, and I started getting it. Shortly after my revelation, she got a job. She graduated this winter. She claimed to suddenly have a new accounting with an accounting firm, and had to quit tutoring me. This college being such a small, there was no more tutors for me. I needed to pass this class. I knew that I had several people angry with me, anyway. I had found about four fake PhD's by this point. He asked us to call him if we needed help. Soon as my tutor had left, I called him one Saturday afternoon. It was the worse mistake I ever made.

This man began an affair with me that I had no idea I was having. We talked, and talked and talked about everything. Finally, we talked about Stats. We spoke quite a bit that weekend. The following Monday he called unsolicited. "Did you call me?" He asked. I rolled my eyes and thought to myself, "Oh Lord, another one!" I'm not the most gorgeous woman in the world. People keep telling me stuff like I'm beautiful. I don't see, and honestly feel those people are confused. This man needs a friend. He became clingy and intense. I can talk, and if you let me, I will engage you in the most soul stirring conversation you've ever had. Ask anyone, I can make some people blush at their candor and vulnerability. It's just what I do. Couple that with a man who feels lonely, under-sexed and bored and I have a problem.

Well, the fakeness at this college sent me a survey, four weeks before surveys were due. I wrote that my Stats teacher wasn't fair. I had gotten an 100% on my Chapter 9 homework. The test he was helping me was on 9 and 10. He failed to explain that Chapter 9 on the test wasn't the same as on the homework. Since I got a 100%, I didn't study 9 at all. It was totally different, and I was angry. I had spent more than four hours on the phone with him and he had failed to tell me that little tid-bit. So, he had in his mind from the beginning to keep me behind. I did worse when he was "helping" me, but he got his fill of therapy during our conversations. I told him several times that I didn't want the answers, just his help. He gave them to me without my request, however.

Image result for Bill Schuette
Lary Nassar

I got a worse grade, due to my need to stay honest in the situation. He still felt the need to tell me to call him during class. Like we had a relationship outside the class, more special than it was. He also had this young woman who stayed after with him every night. She made me feel unwanted and I did, and didn't ever stay after class with them. The man at the Michigan Department of Civil Rights helped this college and said, "Well, he would just say that he was being a good teacher and helping a student". That's why Bill Schuette is needed in Troy. After Larry Nassar, he should have zero tolerance for men that abuse women at local colleges. Besides, since my filing that complaint, the school has retaliated against me. My Financial Management instructor just gave me the worse grade on an excellent paper I've ever seen.

I was told that he is a sexual predator, too. He brags about his church, family and financial experience, but fails to tell about his extra-curricular sex habits with students. This is all coming from the same place, the crooked police. Who have been trying to sabotage my education from the beginning. When I got arrested at Baker College, in front of my entire cohort group. Oakland University and that disgusting Glenn McIntosh, who stole my Pell-grant money. Now, they are at this college, doing their best to sabotage my education. This college is not helping, because their Vice-President and Chair wrote me a letter and told me that I needed to leave this college and not seek a higher degree with their institution. I wrote him back and told him that's a fine thing to tell somebody, whose Stats instructor called at 11 o'clock at night to "help" with their homework.

When I called the Civil Rights Department of Michigan, it's like I'm disturbing them. Some ghetto ass woman answers the phone with an attitude and an answer for all your complaint. I smell the cocoa butter and Pink Lustre Silk hair lotion over the phone. I see the fake nails and hair weave, too. I don't know how Schuette, a Conservative, can have such a derelict group of incompetence running his show. I think they take bribes to pay for their lipstick and ring they have on every finger. I know that the crooked cops have gotten to them. That attorney that I spoke to kept making excuses. They know who I am, and I surely know who they are. They never did anything about Glenn McIntosh. Then I was arrested for doing not a damn thing. That was 2010, and in 2018 it's the same thing!


Bill Schuette, where you at? I'm involved in a sexual harassment situation with retaliation as a secondary effect. I need assistance, and a strong feeling that there are other women who have been treated the same way by this college. They just need that feeling of security, because with the help of the police they can harass and abuse people completely. I am a prime example of this. Who better to be in cahoots with the crooked police, than a bunch of fake PhD's and sexual predators. Along with the murderers, thieves, terrorist and child-molesters they are involve with everyday. The Civil Rights attorney told me one thing that's true. I'm street smart, and I knew that my Stats teacher was trying to "go with me". I'm not putting myself in a bad place with a man. At 47, I know how to stay away from such damning situations. No matter how much a man says he's disappointed with his wife.

Finally, you know I can't forget my other girls. These cops that are doing their best to stop me from graduating and furthering my educations are also pimps. They don't want me to win. Remember, I went to OCJ and told the pimps there I wasn't a prostitute and left every single time the same woman I was before I got there, a little wiser, but the same woman I was before. Namely, I wasn't a prostitute. If I get an education. If I get a master's a law degree and becoming a winning part of society it would devastate their plan. A pimps biggest plan is to keep his "women" down. To tell them they're nothing and will never be nothing. If I win, I give those women hope, and these men don't want these women to have hope at all. I am their hope and I will stay their hope, as long is it takes to make them believe. That's my salam prayer that they know that I'm still fighting and I'm still winning. So Bill, "Where you at?"


1 comment: